Monday 23 December 2013

Short and almost boring update

Not much blogging lately, but that's mostly because I haven't done much worth writing about. My last three or four weeks have (mostly) consisted of working out, reading about travelling, packing, and buying Christmas presents. Packing because I'm moving after Christmas, and planning to pack stuff for my first trip to Asia. Hurray!

So, yeah, going to Singapore and Vietnam for three weeks, leaving on Friday this week. That's also probably means no or little updates here on the blog the upcoming something weeks. But I'll be back, with lots of pictures!


Bought me Lonely Planet: Southeast Asia on a shoestring so that I'll something to read on the plane. My travelling companion already has the specific books for Singapore and Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment