Saturday 20 July 2013

Saturday night

I'm living in the middle of nowhere this July. And not in the good in-the-middle-of-nowhere, with wonderful nature to explore all around. No, I'm caught between the mine, the main road, and the river that has no bridges for many, many kilometres. It's the kind of place where you're dependant on a car, which I don't have. Thank god for the internet is all I'm saying. And thank you to my neighbour who lent me his wifi password. Because there is no internet connected to this apartment (it's owned by the mine).

On another note, sitting here with Tom Odell's Another Love on repeat. Beautiful, wonderful song. I've added it below, but only in a smallest version, 'cause the video is boring and Odell himself looks like he's not out of his teens yet. So just listen to it and watch something else while you're doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment