Tuesday 1 October 2013

Restlessness

It's a comfortable plus seven-ish degrees celsius outside, and I'm sitting inside desperately trying to find the motivation to study. I have a month of work to catch up on after my entire study plan kinda got flipped around. It's only one subject that I need to catch up on, but my vision is not brilliant after my lazer eye surgery and reading on my computer is tiring.

What I sould be doing the upcoming weekend is therefore to study, but I think I'd rather go hiking. It's been too many weeks since last I left town and I'm feeling restless. Curing restlessness has two viable options of solution: have sex or go on a trip.

Pictures are from fieldwork on Svalbard, in brilliant, and less than brilliant weather conditions. I miss snowmobiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment